Sunday 23 June 2013

Rihanna Concert



Hey guys!
Before I talk about the rihanna concert, I just wanted to say , I re designed my blog! I love my main title design :D but also I'm so sad to hear that the google friend connect is going so I wont get to see my members anymore :( but follow me on bloglovin please ! http://makeupmoob.blogspot.ie/

Anyways back to biz
On Friday 21st June , Rihanna played in the Aviva Stadium, Dublin!
Myself and couple of friends went up to see her. I had heard a lot of bad things from previous concerts such as her not singing well live and turning up 2 hours late!
But omg guys I was mistaken. She was AMAZING. She turned up on time, and sang so well it was crazy. Literally rihanna is the most gorgeous woman I've seen ever, so so pretty! and her hair is unreal
To make things even better we were 3 rows from the barrier of the early entry section, so we had a pretty good view of her. She most of her songs from her unapologetic album and her well known songs! Out of all the songs, I honestly thought 'We Found Love' was the best and most memorable one! It got everyone dancing and such a great atmosphere!
Without a doubt it has been the best concert I've been to so far, and well worth the 70 euros I paid for it!















Now for my outfit,hair and makeup of the night!
Well for my hair, I curled my hair the day before, to give my hair a looser curl look, and on my fringe I did a french plait.
Unfortunately I didn't get a close up of my makeup or eye makeup. But I used benefits that gal primer as a base. for my foundation I did a mixture of my Revlon colour stay, rimmel 25 hour and benefits some kind a gorgeous, its sounds a lot but it actually came out nice and not too cakey. Concealer was collection 2000, bronzer was benefits hoola. My eyes were more subtle as I wanted the lips to stand out more. My eyes were bronzy smokey look, using the rimmel brown quad and a eyeliner marker 'super cat' by soap and glory.
Mascara was no.7 extreme length and maybelline the falsies.
Unfortunately I cant remember the name of the lipstick I wore as, my friend let me use it, but as you can see it was a bright deep pink!

I wore this gorgeous purple designed crop top, a deep blue skater skirt and my vans!
I was so glad I wore my vans, as we were standing during the concert and my feet would have got crushed!!



Hope you enjoyed this post, I will a small haul post up tomorrow! And please follow me on bloglovin http://makeupmoob.blogspot.ie/

Thanks guys :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment