Wednesday 25 September 2013

My School Essentials


Hello :) Just wanted to do a post on what little extras I bring to school everyday!
1.Body Spray
Just something to freshen up after PE or just during the day!

2.Pad
When that time of the month comes around, its just handy to have one in your bag if you forget!

3.Bobble and Clip
When you have long hair like myself, it can get really irritating going into your face and so on in school , with the bobble and clip you can throw up your hair, and problem sorted!

4.Paracetamol
I bring just 2 panadol, in case I get a headache, or cramps etc.

5.Concealer
If I'm having a spotty day, I will definitely bring concealer and a brush, just to put on some during the day! And its also handy to put under your eyes  if its after faded a bit!

6.Lip Balm
I bring baby lips. I will always have some kind of lip balm in my bag no matter what! I keep it in my pencil case, because it's more accessible, and nice to have moisturised lips.

7.Pressed Powder
Again if I'm having an oily face day, I will put this into my bag. I don't have oily skin, but its even just nice to top up on after PE or just to freshen up your makeup!



No comments:

Post a Comment