Friday 27 December 2013

Happy Christmas!


Hello Everyone! Happy Christmas to ye all, hope ye had a good one. This month has been so busy and crazy for me between exams, being in hospital ,visiting over the holidays and my birthday being yesterday , so I'm really sorry I haven't been posting too much. But now that I'm finally having a lazy day today, this couldn't be a better time to do a post ! :)

Santa was very generous to me this year, and I got a Canon 1100d!! I am so excited, I've wanted one of the 'black cameras' for ages.
As this is my first DSLR camera, this is the perfect beginners DSLR camera!
Although there is still some bits and pieces I'm unsure of, I'm learning something new everyday. The camera came with a 18-55 mm lens. But this also means that the photos on my blog will be much better quality, compared to my phone photos...haha
I'm being way too careful with it though, I'm so paranoid it'll fall or break! It's amazing how much you can actually do with this camera though.
Here are some shots I took the past few days, probably not the best of photos in some peoples view, but I was just messing around! Also the header to this post was also taken with my camera, love the bokeh effect!






I'm so grateful for getting this camera, and I cant wait to use it for the blog! Hope everyones had a great Christmas, and has a good New Year
Thank you so much for following my blog so far! 
Denise :) x

What did you get for Christmas? 
Comment below


No comments:

Post a Comment